Before scheduling your interview, you MUST have completed the TeamSnap online Coach Registration.
Those applying for a Head Coach position, only need to book an interview if ANY OF THE THREE criteria apply.
- Any candidate who has not previously served as a Head Coach within Southwest Hockey.
- Any candidate who has not served as a Head Coach within the past two seasons (2018/2019 or 2019/2020) with SW Hockey.
- All Non-Parent Candidates
In-person interviews will be conducted for Head Coach candidates startnig the week of July 13th.
Available interview times have been set up online, and will conclude by the end of August. If you would like to be considered for a HEAD Coach position, or you are a NON-Parent Coach it is YOUR responsibility to set up the interview time via the online process.
For the link provided below, you will NOT need to register another account to book the interview.
If you have not completed the online Coach Registration, your name will not be on the list of applicants given to the Coach Selection Committee. To complete the "Coach Registration" click on the correct statement above (I HAVE, or have NOT coached), and follow the checklist, before scheduling your interview.
Book Your Interview
- Review the criteria above to make sure you need to book an interview.
- Click the link provided below, to review the available days/times.
- Complete the form, so you can book your desired time.
- Interview Location: SW Hockey Office, located upstairs, inside Arena 1 at Cardel Rec South.