There are programs available to assist families with the financial cost of registration. You must apply and qualify for these financial assistance programs. All families must pay the difference between the value requested in the program and the total registration fee before you will be considered registered. You can apply through the "Flames Even Strength Program" for the total of your registration fee, not to exceed $700.00 per player.
It’s important for you to register EARLY so that you have full access to ALL financial assistance opportunities. If you are not sure about something “please” contact the Registrar as soon as possible.
STEP 1: Complete the online registration in TeamSnap
- During registration you will be able to select an FESP option that will advise us that you are applying for assistance.
- The required deposit or difference owing will need to be paid. Contact the Registrar for payment options.
STEP 2: Fill out the online FESP application managed by Hockey Calgary
- When you complete the online form, you will receive an auto email from Hockey Calgary.
- Be sure to check your 'junk mail' for the automated email.
- Once you complete the application the SW Registrar will also receive an automated email.
- It is the responsibility of the member to follow up with the Hockey Calgary Registrar regarding the status of your FESP application. The Hockey Calgary Registrar can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Contact link is also at the top of the page.
- Visit the Hockey Calgary website to fill out the online form at; https://www.hockeycalgary.ca/registration/flames-even-strength-program
STEP 3: FESP Credit
- If you are approved you will receive an email response from the Hockey Calgary Registrar.
- The SW Registrar will also receive a copy of this approval email.
- The approved credit will be applied to your invoice after the approval has been received.
- If your account is paid in full you will receive a credit back to the credit card on file.
- If you are on a payment plan then it will be applied and the payments adjusted
It is the responsibility of the member to follow up with the Southwest Registrar regarding payment arrangements for the balance owing.
- Email Southwest Registrar at registrar@southwesthockey or quick contact is at the top of the page.
- Subject Line: FESP - Insert Last Name, First Name
All applications and registrations must be completed in FULL and submitted to the Southwest Administrator no later than August 15, 2020 or you are NOT considered fully registered. Late fees
To access the Registration Information Document - Click Here
Here are some additional options for financial assistance with Southwest Hockey;