There are programs available to assist families with the financial cost of registration. You must apply and qualify for these financial assistance programs. All families must pay the difference between the value requested in the program and the total registration fee before you will be considered registered. You can apply through the "Flames Even Strength Program" for the total of your registration fee, not to exceed $700.00 per player.
It’s important for you to register EARLY so that you have full access to ALL financial assistance opportunities. If you are not sure about something “please” contact the Registrar as soon as possible.
STEP 1: Complete the online registration in TeamSnap
- When you get to the invoice step you will be able to select the FESP option that will credit your invoice the $700 application amount; pending your application approval.
- By selecting this FESP Financial Assistance program option and accepting the resulting credit towards registration fees, you agree that you believe you are eligible for this financial assistance.
- Should you not receive the maximum financial assistance as adjusted, you agree that you are responsible for the remaining fees owing by the Association deadlines and will work with the SW Registrar regarding payment.
- You must complete the FESP application within 48 hours of completing the registration or the $700 will be added back to the invoice
STEP 2: Fill out the online FESP application managed by Hockey Calgary
- When you complete the online form, you will receive an auto email from Hockey Calgary. Be sure to check your 'junk mail' for the automated email.
- Your application will not be considered until you are registered with Southwest
- It is the responsibility of the member to follow up with the Hockey Calgary Registrar regarding the status of your FESP application. Contact link is at the top of the page.
STEP 3: Contact the SW Registrar regarding the balance owing
It is the responsibility of the member to follow up with the Southwest Registrar regarding payment arrangements for the balance owing.
- Email Southwest Registrar at registrar@southwesthockey or quick contact is at the top of the page.
- Subject Line: FESP - Insert Last Name, First Name
All applications and registrations must be completed in FULL and submitted to the Southwest Administrator no later than August 7, 2019 or you are NOT considered fully registered.
To access the Registration Information Document - Click Here
Here are some additional options for financial assistance with Southwest Hockey;