There are up to four (4) Assistant Coaches on each Community team, and one (1) of the Assistant Coaches must be responsible for tracking and submitting attendance each month during the season.
Duties of the Attendance Tracker are:
- Have an understanding of the Attendance Policy.
- Use the provided spreadsheet to track team attendance.
- Submit the spreadsheet by the 5th of each month, for the previous month's attendance.
- Ensure the Attendance Policy is communicated to the team. The Team Rules should work in conjunction with the Attendance Policy.
- Absences are to be recorded accurately on the spreadsheet, and followed up on in a timely manner.
- TeamSnap may be used for assisting with the tracking of attendance; however, there must be confirmation of accuracy. For example; a parent may indicate their participant IS attending, but they may not have shown up. Ask the Head Coach, to verify.
- If the Assistant Coach in charge of tracking attendance is not at a practice/game, they should follow up with the Head Coach to verify who was missing.