Hockey Canada has migrated to a new database called HCR 3.0 Spordle. Creating this new account is NOT giving you a new HCR ID#!!
The eHockey database no longer exists.
The "HCR 3.0 Spordle Account" is intended to give access to information such as;
- Your "existing" HCR ID#
- Respect in Sport
- Certificate # and Expiry Date
- On a player account you will find the RIS "Parent" information
- On a Coach account you will find the RIS "Activity Leader" information
- Playing History
- Coaching or Officiating certifications
- It also lets you link your family members together in one place so you can see what is on each persons account
As a result of this change you may be missing some certifications as a result of the data migration. We ask you register ASAP so that we have every opportunity to assist you in getting your HCR profile updated, if necessary. Missing certifications -- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be delays with the new system roll out and it is your responsibility to plan for these delays!
IMPORTANT -- You need your HCR ID number to start your registration!
Returning Members - You have an HCR ID # so you may "SIGN IN to CREATE" your new account.
- If you don't know your number, create the account using your birth date and legal name and you should be able to find your HCR ID.
- When you have your HCR ID you can complete the "Register to Coach"
New Participants - You will be instructed to set this account up "AFTER" we have provided you an HCR ID#.
- To get registered follow the steps outlined and we will assist you in getting your account set up and will provide you with a HCR ID#. You will not register until instructed to do so. CLICK HERE
Create your HCR 3.0 Spordle Account
To find your HCR ID# follow the instructions and set up an Account.
Already have an account then click on the log in button below