The "HCR 3.0 Account" is intended to give access to information such as;
- Your "existing" HCR ID# ---> you need your HCR ID number to start your registration!
- Respect in Sport
- Certificate # and Expiry Date
- On a player account you will find the RIS "Parent" information
- On a Coach account you will find the RIS "Activity Leader" information
- Playing History
- Coaching or Officiating certifications
- It also lets you link your family members together in one place so you can see what is on each persons account
------> ALL Registrations are completed in the "TEAMSNAP" system.
Returning Members - You have an HCR ID # so you may "SIGN IN to CREATE" your new account.
- If you don't know your number, create the account using your birth date and legal name and you should be able to find your HCR ID.
- When you have your HCR ID you can complete the "Register to Coach"
New Participants - You will be instructed to set this account up "AFTER" we have provided you an HCR ID#.
- To get registered follow the steps outlined and we will assist you in getting your account set up and will provide you with a HCR ID#. You will not register until instructed to do so. CLICK HERE
Create your HCR 3.0 Spordle Account
To find your HCR ID# follow the instructions and set up an Account.
Already have an account then click on the log in button below
HCR 3.0 Spordle Account
If you have any questions or concerns please contact;